Our Guarantee And Returns
Thank you for your patronage- as a small, family owned business we appreciate that you ‘shop local’ with us. We offer a guarantee and a return policy for you, our loyal customer, in case the unforeseen happens. As a small business, we will try to accommodate any questions or concerns you may have.
We employ a highly trained staff and sell the highest quality plant material available in the industry. We are so confident in our staff and our plants that we will give a ONE-YEAR GUARANTEE on trees and shrubs bought at full price. If a tree or shrub dies, we will issue a one-time store credit for the price paid for the plant(s) to be applied towards trees and shrubs for one year. The dead plant and customer receipt must be presented for replacement. Some plants such as crape myrtle, butterfly bush, etc. emerge later in the spring and may not be dead. Please call before pulling these plants up.
Excluded from this guarantee:
• Trees and shrubs bought at any discount.
• Plants that die because of improper planting, insect damage or improper watering.
• Plants that die because of abnormal weather.
• Plants that are bought for a container (not planted in the ground) or plants that are not planted within 2 weeks of purchase.
• Houseplants, roses, perennials, annuals, groundcovers, ornamental grasses and live Christmas trees.
Trees and shrubs purchased at full price and planted by a King’s Gardens professional have a 3 YEAR GUARANTEE!
We know that there are times when plants/hardgoods don’t work quite like you think they will and need to be returned. We want returns to be an easy experience so here are just a few things to take note of at time of purchase:
• If you purchase a plant that doesn’t work for you, you may return it within 48 hours of purchase for either a refund or exchange providing the plant is in the same condition as when it was purchased.
• If you purchase a gift item, hardgood, chemical, etc., you may return it within 72 hours of purchase for either a refund or exchange providing it is the same condition as when it was purchased.
• There is no return of seasonal items.
• All returns are subject to the approval of a manager.
• Please bring in receipt for returns/exchanges.
• We will need general information such as name, address, etc. to complete refund/exchange.
• Returns for purchases made with a credit card will be refunded to the same credit card. Returns for purchases made with cash or check will be refunded with cash if under $50; if over $50, a check will be mailed for cash refunds and after check clears (usually 10-12 days) for check purchases.
• We appreciate your business. If you have a question/concern, please let a manager know so we can take care of it.
Thank You and Happy Gardening!
Get in Touch
OCT. 31ST - NOV. 24TH:
Monday - Saturday:
9:00 am- 5:00 pm
NOV. 25TH - DEC. 17TH:
Monday - Saturday:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm